Damn Viper Alarm

one of two things. does it chirp when you "arm" it? if so, then the door lock module either lost power or lost programming. bring it back to where you got it installed and have them fix it. if it doesnt chirp, you have your alarm in VALET mode, meaning it wont arm so that mechanics can work on it. open a door, then hit the lock, then the unlock then the lock button all within 10 seconds. this will get you back to working properly.

good luck and if you have any probs PM me.

-C-

Yeah my battery got disconnect because of that cheap ass nut they replaced it for my amp to get power came off. I didnt know it was off till i tried my auto start and it didnt start so i was like wtf :wtf: . So i went to my truck and used my key to unlock my truck to pop the hood and yup it was the positive and the 8 gauge was hanging loose. I got both wires and the nut screwed it back in and my alarm went off. So i turned the alarm off i didnt pay no mind till last sunday when i opend my door to my truck and turned it my alarm went off so i turned off my truck and unlocked my alarm so thats when i found out my alarm wasnt working right.

Yeah my battery got disconnect because of that cheap ass nut they replaced it for my amp to get power came off. I didnt know it was off till i tried my auto start and it didnt start so i was like wtf :wtf: . So i went to my truck and used my key to unlock my truck to pop the hood and yup it was the positive and the 8 gauge was hanging loose. I got both wires and the nut screwed it back in and my alarm went off. So i turned the alarm off i didnt pay no mind till last sunday when i opend my door to my truck and turned it my alarm went off so i turned off my truck and unlocked my alarm so thats when i found out my alarm wasnt working right.
yeah same thing happend to me,you need to go were you got it installed and have them reprogram it 95% of the time they will do it for free only takes about 3 min..........good luck

yeah same thing happend to me,you need to go were you got it installed and have them reprogram it 95% of the time they will do it for free only takes about 3 min..........good luck

thanks but i bought the truck from a guy on the forum in the LA area so maybe a shop can hook me up or something.

thanks but i bought the truck from a guy on the forum in the LA area so maybe a shop can hook me up or something.
yeah!!!! try this turn the ignition on the on position and with driver door opened hit the lock button a lot of times and see if that works........ Edited by blackbeast ss (see edit history)