This caught me as funny...

CWGrizzwold

As I was flipping through the 2004 Silverado SS ordering guide that I bought of Ebay I came across the following section which made me laugh.

2004 Silverado SS Marketing Overview...

Target Market Demographics:

Median Age = 50s

Household Income = $90,000

Male/Female = 90%/10%

Married = 75%

Professional/managerial = 30% - 40%

Marketing Position

"Silverado is the vehicle that fulfills the promise to be the most dependable, longest-lasting truck."

Psychographics

- Wants to experience the original "muscle car"

- Quiet confidence, comfortable with traditional truck values

- Hardworking, active, self-reliant

- Specific interests in sports, outdoors and do-it-yourself lifestyles

- Looking for a trusted, dependable partner

Now I don't know about the rest of you but I only meet two of the five demographics with one being that I am a male and the other being that I am a professional.

Is it me or are they way off on this one? (By the way, this is by no means to be offensive to those of you that do meet all the demographics)

This almost constitutes a poll!

Anyway, it made me laugh and I apologize if most of you have already seen it.

- Looking for a trusted, dependable partner

:withstupid: preferably wearing hot red leather skin-tight pants! :P And must enjoy oriental cuisine (very important)!

Actually, except for the fact that I am mid-30's and single, the demographics have me pegged to a T. Maybe you really *are* what you drive?!

Mr. P. :)

Close to 50 (44), I apparently need a huge raise! ( :jester: ), like muscle cars, used to own one, have 1 (one) kid, and did I mention I don't make anywhere near that much money? :devil:

Crap! I guess most of us are going to have to get rid of the SS's because , well, we just don't fit in! :tear: NOT!

that's funny..... I wish I made that much.... but so far I'm about half that age, and not married, but I am a professional.... wow they were way off.... kinda like jim carey in dumb and dumber when he was trying to remember that girls last name....i think it was...lol Samsonite :crazy:

Archived