And Then There Was Light

catdaddy300

post-14949-1225585549_thumb.jpgpost-14949-1225585309_thumb.jpgwell i was like on page 160(i started from the back) and i found this old ass topic and i cant find it anymore...but anyway it was about getting all four lights to come on at the same....His and Lows at the same time and it was only like a dollar to do it i have picks too....all you need is a 12volt diode from radioshack and they only cost like $1.99. -------[ll ]------------ well that was a bad drawing but that is what they look like. ok i dont really know how to put pics on these messages but the is what it looks like and you get.....4 high you just stick the end with the black stripe into the 85 slot on the relay in the fuse box and the end with no stripe into the 85 slot in the low beem slot and then you will be rolling almost as bad ass as me at night......but i was wondering if any one knows how to keep the fog lights on also b/c mine still cut off when i flip on my hi/lows any way hope someone uses this

post-14949-1225585549_thumb.jpgpost-14949-1225585309_thumb.jpgwell i was like on page 160(i started from the back) and i found this old ass topic and i cant find it anymore...but anyway it was about getting all four lights to come on at the same....His and Lows at the same time and it was only like a dollar to do it i have picks too....all you need is a 12volt diode from radioshack and they only cost like $1.99. -------[ll ]------------ well that was a bad drawing but that is what they look like. ok i dont really know how to put pics on these messages but the is what it looks like and you get.....4 high you just stick the end with the black stripe into the 85 slot on the relay in the fuse box and the end with no stripe into the 85 slot in the low beem slot and then you will be rolling almost as bad ass as me at night......but i was wondering if any one knows how to keep the fog lights on also b/c mine still cut off when i flip on my hi/lows any way hope someone uses this

diggin deep in an '04 thread.

this is the schematic:

47155399.jpg

and this is the link:

High Beam Conversion

congrats :thumbs:

naw its not that when i stuck another diode wire in the hi beem 85 and ran on dow to the fog light 85 the relay was not makeing a good connection or something b/c non of the lights come on then and even when i took one of the wires out of the the hi 85 and touched the other one that was working it just shut them off and then took it off they came on there was a problem somewhere

yeah i ran another one to my fog light 85 but 2 of them in port is too much to make a good connection

Try to do this, I made it in my truck and its working fine....In my case I haven't fogs but I use the DRL's.... :D

Sorry for the drawing but I'm not that kind of Piccasso...lol :jester:

diode_mod.zip