For the slammed truck fans!

bobjr

• 2 weeks later...

I would loved to have a slammed truck. Just not my SS. For that I will buy a regular silverado and lay body and frame with an SS front bumper. That bag setup will be like 1500 bucks if you do it yourself. That cash can make the SS faster instead of lower. At least that is what I would do with it.

Ok guys i dont have any links but MIC makes a kit but just the front brackets alone are $1500 also AirRide has a kit they were the company that put the airbags on the red concept SS I have placed an order for the kit i should find out tomorrow or monday how much it is going to run through Dropzone they will be the ones installing it! Hoping to have the first SS to ever lay frame! Chris at dropzone figures it will run me $4500-5000 for all parts and install! Anybody got anymore info please :dunno: Also if anyone is interested in a kit from airride lemme know possibly work up a group buy my buddy hris of Dropzone is ordering the kit for his magnum at the same time so we will get a better deal!

Good Luck laying frame!!! :crazy:

If you drive it like that (draggin or just that low) you will mess up the driveline. That is why you can only drop the truck 2/3 in the first place.

Good Luck if you get it. I recommend you install it if you can to save the money. It is really easy. I bagged the front of my fiends Blazer and have helped another. You will need a welder though. Laying frame will require a c-notch. Sure you want to cut the bed up? :confused::confused:

Archived