Sad news, Jeff (GEAR M UP) Died Monday

HDMLNIUM

I don't know if it is already posted, but I just read that Jeff passed away Yesterday.

Very sad news, he was a great guy from what I could tell.

My thoughts are with him and his family..

http://www.dailyherald.com/search/main_sto...p?intID=3837745

Bill

Edit by Mervz- Guys, the funeral home is

Yurs Funeral Home, St. Charles, (630) 584-0060.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know if it is already posted, but I just read that Jeff passed away Yesterday.

Very sad news, he was a great guy from what I could tell.

My thoughts are with him and his family..

[iRL]http://www.dailyherald.com/search/main_story.asp?intID=3837745[/iRL]

Bill

yes, very sad.... he will be missed.

he was an awesome customer and great guy.

That is really sad, i didnt ever expect anything of the sort to happen, it sounds like he was in his SS, He will be greatly missed around here, i am just baffled right now i dont know what to say.

this is very terrible news. i believe him and his wife just recently had another child. he will truely be missed. not sure if anyone on here knows him well enough, but i'd like to send my condolances to his wife and family... :tear::flag::(

this is very terrible news. i believe him and his wife just recently had another child. he will truely be missed. not sure if anyone on here knows him well enough, but i'd like to send my condolances to his wife and family...  :tear:  :flag:  :(

He was not in his SS, the SS is still in the shop. He was in an Avalanche and his wife did just give birth to his third child a little while ago.

Wow, such a tragedy for his family. He had just turned 35 (Jan 3). He will be missed.

He was a great contributor and a friend to all on here. My thoughts and prayers are to his family and close friends.

RIP, Jeff.

this is horrible tragic and very chilling news....my deepest prayers go out to his family and all of his friends. does anyone know what happened?

Aeternum vale

(farewell forever)

a lot of great great men have died the past few years

Archived