F/S 2003 SS RED 9,500 MILES

karguy6

HI EVERYONE,

MY NAME IS STEVE ( KARGUY6 ) AND I HAVE A 2003 SILVERADO SS RED WITH 9500 MILES ON I THAT I AM LOOKING TO SELL QUICK. THE TRUCK IS CLEAN AS CLEAN CAN GET. I AM ASKING 26900 FOR THE TRUCK OR B/O. THE TRUCK WAS PURCHASED BRAND NEW IN OCT 2003. THE ONLY OPTIONS IT DOES NOT HAVE IS ONSTAR. OTHER THAN THAT THIS TRUCK IS AWESOME. IF YOU WANT PICS I CAN TAKE SOME AND EMAIL THEN TO YOU. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME 330-509-0690 ( THIS IS MY CELL # ... SO LEAVE ME A MESSAGE IF I DON'T PICK UP AND I WILL CALL YOU BACK.

I CAN PROVIDE SERVICE RECORDS AND CARFAX FOR YOU.

THANKS

STEVE :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
whats the least you'd sell it for?

Justs offer $25k shipped, and then get mad when he doesn't accept it, and start telling him that he thinks his truck is worth too much.

hey how bout you shut the f**k up and mind your own god damn business

I wish you would just buy a truck already. Everyone that comes on here with one for sale is not good enough or cheap enough for you. Sometimes I think your just looking to start trouble.

Just buy one or let it go already.....

whats the least you'd sell it for?

Justs offer $25k shipped, and then get mad when he doesn't accept it, and start telling him that he thinks his truck is worth too much.

hey how bout you shut the f**k up and mind your own god damn business

I wish you would just buy a truck already. Everyone that comes on here with one for sale is not good enough or cheap enough for you. Sometimes I think your just looking to start trouble.

Just buy one or let it go already.....

:withstupid:

Thank you!!! I knew people were annoyed and was hoping someone would chime in.

Dave

lol dude if it were THAT easy then i wudve gotten a truck by now... im just looking for good deals... and why cant u both just mind your own f**king businesses? stop stickin yur god damn nose where it doesnt belong... thanks

lol dude if it were THAT easy then i wudve gotten a truck by now... im just looking for good deals... and why cant u both just mind your own f**king businesses? stop stickin yur god damn nose where it doesnt belong... thanks

The whole point is your looking for a perfect truck under 25k. That probably won't be available for another year. There was the one that was 25k with 80k worth of miles on it that you passed. That should be a sign of what these trucks are worth. If you could scrung up anthoer $1500 you would have no problem finding a nice truck. But you can't.

dave

Archived