SLIDER REAR WINDOW???

I have always thought it would be awesome to have a one piece rear window that automatically rolled down with a switch up front????

Maybe I am going insane, but has anyone seen this??

Yeah they have been doing that for decades ... no big thing really ... I used to have a silverado that did that and I think one of the guys in FLA priced it out recently.

Someone had posted about that before...I will look for the old link.

To my knowledge noone has done it, but I did post some info about a power sliding backglass (where the center piece slides over via a dash mounted switch). I have installed a few of them here at my glass shop....they are pretty cool (I would never cut out a piece of factory glass in my truck to put one in, but if anything ever happens to it, I know what I will replace it with...heck, I have never used the defroster in any of my vehicles).

I have always thought it would be awesome to have a one piece rear window that automatically rolled down with a switch up front????

Maybe I am going insane, but has anyone seen this??

The new Toyota Tundras have the rear window that slides down. It is really cool. Too bad it is the only thing cool about them.

Archived