Hey Merv

That still works for me. Will you have the SSS T- shirts with you? I will not use Paypal anymore. A good friend of mine has a cottage on the reservoir in Weare, we have been partying there since '78. :banghead: Damn, I'm getting old!

• 1 month later...
  • Admin

I truely dropped the ball. I was on vacation the last part of August, then moved back into school (yes, i'm a lowly 24 year old still finishing up my management degree).

I'm still very open to a meet and if people want to throw around some dates, maybe we can do a foliage cruise? Would that interest anyone?

Mervz and Chevygal,

A fall run would be nice.... Just got back from Stowe, VT this past weekend. Really nice and beautiful....

That may be a Hike for all. But, I tell you, the Kangamangus Hwy in NH or even out here in the Berkshires make a great getaway "Day" trip.

IMHO, I would say a nice day cruise, stopping for lunch and dinner somewhere.

I am free every weekend except for Sept. 25th, and the first weekend in October. Anywhere is fine with me. I say just pick a weekend and whoever can make it, makes it. If you give a choice, not everyone will be able to make it anyway.

Archived