StreetBeatCustoms.com

Just letting people know to avoid this company.

The customer service is absolutely clueless.

First of all they bill you before anything even ships!

I made an order with 5 different items (two of which were billet bumper grille and main grille.) The company sent me one confirmation for all the items shipped. I received the bumper grille in two boxes and the invoice said they shipped me the main billet grille too. I left them a message to please get back to me after hours- never heard back. The next day, I called them to let them know that I never received the main grille and they said they would have to get back to me on that- nothing. I called them again and they said they had to check receiving to see what shipped out and they would get back to me. The next day they left me a message saying please fax us your invoices that you received with the packages. I did, and never heard back. I called them back and said I'm really getting frustrated and the guy practically accused me of lying to them and told me their inventory shows that they shipped it out to me. They said they have two tracking numbers and fedex only has one on file. I asked them why they only sent me one tracking number then? The guy could not give me an answer. He said he was going to go double check the inventory himself and he would get right back to me. Once again, I never heard back! I left them a message saying I've absolutely had it and if they don't send me my grilled or credit my account I'm going to talk to VISA and cancel payment.

Oh yeah, the day after I got my bumper billet grille I received one other item (billet bow tie) and do you think they ever sent me a tracking number for that? NO! They didn't even have that tracking number on file! I gave them every tracking number off of every box and they still can't figure anything out!!!! ARGGG!!!!!! :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

It's too bad that not every company cares what kind of customer service reps they hire. Some companies have awesome CSRs and some have the worst. If that kind of stuff happened to me I'd be taking someone to court, be it out of frustration or lack of patience to keep trying to call them.

Kinda had the same experience a while ago. The only thing that you could possibly do is get info from people who mail order often. This site is great for info like that. If they recommend a shop, go with it. Street Beat is a well-known company. They advertise alot in big mags like "Truckin'". Probably just bad service. Mail-order is just the luck of the draw. :dunno:

Archived