Magnacharger owners-

I was chatting over at www.ls1tech.com, and the subject of pulley sizes came up. A fellow for AZ speed and Marine said:

5.3 kits should get a 3.40 pulley

6.0 HO kits should have a 3.30 pulley

6.0 Standard kits should have the 3.10 pulley

I looked at my Radix, and it has the 3.10 pulley (size is stamped on the face of the pulley). Sounds like I should have the "lower boost" 3.30 for the HO 6.0L. Not that I am complaining, but it might be a problem in a few years when I have to the smog inspection to satisfy the California Central Committee for the Restriction of All Types of Fun :fume: .

I may give Magnuson a call and see what pulley size they are getting the EO with.

I called Magnuson and the AZ speed and Marine guy is correct!! Technically, I should have the 3.3 pulley. Someone must have goofed and sent the wrong pulley for the intended installation. So I guess I am already modded up on my pulley :D

I also learned that they now have a CARB Exemption Order number EO 488-4 (it is smog legal in CA ). I will just have to remember to smear some grease on the pulley so they can't read the 3.10 when I go in for the smog check in a few years. :D

Archived