Pictures of my truck, Post-Drop

Finally had some nice weather yesterday and went out to shoot a bunch of pictures. Here are the best:

passquarter.jpg

Installing the SS Bumper Cover this week, received the ducts I ordered yesterday. Removing all molding and badging when I install the cover as well.

silversidecrop.jpg

Rear is lower than the front for some reason. Used Belltech 5952 Leafs in the back, supposedly 3" and a 2" T-Bar drop in the front with GM Purple Keys. Don't want to crank the bars down further in fear of not being able to get it aligned, so I'm stuck until I buy spindles..

silverrearcrop.jpg

MUST.. BUY.. ROLLPAN! Also need to lose those bed caps when I get a cover. Spare tire.. Not sure, I think a rollpan will hide it along with a relocator. Am I wrong? Thing sticks out like a sore thumb after I removed the hitch.

silverfrontwheel.jpg

Showing the front gap

rearwheelcrop.jpg

Showing the rear gap

Appreciate it :D

Only three weeks old and all ready have made some decent headway. Recent raise and yearly bonus are to blame :dunno:

Still need to get it aligned so haven't been driving it much. Tires Plus has no idea what they are getting into with the 3-year alignment package I'm getting Wednesday :lol:

Truck looks sweet!.......... :thumbs:.................Your "recent raise" and "yearly bonus" will quickly become a bottle for your new "baby" to feed from.......once you start modding, you can't stop....................... :D

Ohh believe me I know. This is my 4th Truck (93 Mazda B2200 - first car, 95 S-10 Ext. Cab, 97 S-10 Ext. Cab, '02 X-Treme,) not counting the two Blazers I owned. Each one has made me broke lol. My last truck was an '02 Xtreme, this is my first full size. I also went through a sport compact phase, had over $20k wrapped up in a '97 Eclipse GS-T. Then I went Mustang and had about $5k in a '96 Mustang GT. Here are the last 3 all together:

all_three_cars.jpg

The Eclipse is pretty raggedy in that picture. That was taken right after I bought the X and right before I sold the Eclipse and Mustang. No comments on the white hood, I left it like that mostly as a joke. Lot's of people in my area with F-Bodys and Muskrats that can't afford to paint their cowl hoods, I just think it's funny.

Anyway.. I was working two and at times three jobs to support my car habbits. Now days I'm making an ass ton more, and only work 3 days a week :lol:

DAYM!!! Now thats the stance i'm lookin for!!! Do you guys think i'd get the exact same stance as that in my awd ss? Reason i ask is, doesnt the vho have different suspension than us? i'm seriously considering the leaf springs now if i can get that stance

I like man :thumbs: Mine will be there soon.

DAYM!!! Now thats the stance i'm lookin for!!! Do you guys think i'd get the exact same stance as that in my awd ss? Reason i ask is, doesnt the vho have different suspension than us? i'm seriously considering the leaf springs now if i can get that stance

The leaf packs are the same for the AWD and 2wd. Both extended cabs, the club cabs are different because of the extra weight.

Thank you, sir :cheers:

I have the same Z60 suspension RPO as SS trucks. Minus the cladding, badging and a couple other things - the trucks are identical. Even our front suspension is the same except I'm RWD and as such don't have the front axles through the hub / knuckle assembly. Other than that I'm T-bar up front as well, used GM Purple Keys. Adding Belltech spindles in July. You would use the same leafs, Belltech 5952 to the best of my knowledge.

Archived