billet grille $90.00

jon1178

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

try and find a billet grille for $125 shipped to your door. you cant the closest you probally come is $250. if you want a billet grille this is a steal and even if you get it and did not like the way it looked in person you could return. if i did not already have one i would get it. may get one anyways just because its such a good price.

try and find a billet grille for $125 shipped to your door. you cant the closest you probally come is $250. if you want a billet grille this is a steal and even if you get it and did not like the way it looked in person you could return. if i did not already have one i would get it. may get one anyways just because its such a good price.

:withstupid:

So you pay a little on shipping...You can not find a billet for that price including the shipping... I payed more than that for my lower center piece... ITS A GREAT DEAL

Total deal price aside, what would you expect shipping on billet grilles to cost, at most? $15? $20?

Excessive shipping is on the top of the list of problems that we're trying to take care of, which is why I ask... I don't want to be a narc, but it's turning off good sellers and leading to a lower overall site experience for everybody.

Total deal price aside, what would you expect shipping on billet grilles to cost, at most?  $15?  $20?

Excessive shipping is on the top of the list of problems that we're trying to take care of, which is why I ask...  I don't want to be a narc, but it's turning off good sellers and leading to a lower overall site experience for everybody.

Yes it a little overpriced but not bye much. I shipped my brother a grill for his truck. Just the upper section cost me 18 from Boston to San Fran. So you figure 3 more peices and handling cost. Maybe a couple of dollars off... With gas prices the way thay afre shipping companys are charging more... Jac :cheers:

ok ok.. don't get all huffy lol.. I just thought it was a little pricey on the shipping.  Your right though,  you can't find a total price cheaper.  Does anyone know the brand?  :dunno:

Honestly I never seen them before. The ad dont even say who makes it... WEIRD

ok ok.. don't get all huffy lol.. I just thought it was a little pricey on the shipping.  Your right though,  you can't find a total price cheaper.   Does anyone know the brand?   :dunno:

Honestly I never seen them before. The ad dont even say who makes it... WEIRD

that why i was saying it may be worth getting to see if it looks good and if not just send it back and get a refund. :thumbs:

KaotiK1,...Did you strip off all of the old paint before you powdercoated? I am considering the same thing you did and wanted to know if you sandblasted or just used a solvent.

Archived