Des Moines, Iowa

Kind of last minute, but a few of us are going to go to Porky's on Wednesday night cruise night. It gets pretty packed, so get there by about 6-6:30 if you want to park in their lot. Cheap burgers and beer are on the patio. It's located a few miles East of Merle Hay Mall on Douglas (near Beaver Ave cross street) if you've never been there... See you there! :thumbs:

Kind of last minute, but a few of us are going to go to Porky's on Wednesday night cruise night. It gets pretty packed, so get there by about 6-6:30 if you want to park in their lot. Cheap burgers and beer are on the patio. It's located a few miles East of Merle Hay Mall on Douglas (near Beaver Ave cross street) if you've never been there... See you there! :thumbs:

Count me in! should we meet somewhere before hand and all pull in together? just a thought.

Count me in! should we meet somewhere before hand and all pull in together? just a thought.

Count me in. Looking forward to meeting everyone. Yeah that sounds like a good idea on meeting up first. Where at, Merle Hay Mall, like at 5:30-5:45 ??

shoot! are we talkin this weds? or next?  shoot shoot! I have to clean my pig fast!! let me know!!!  UGH! why you doin this too me?

No, it's August 9th :D

LOL, you'd think he'd know how to read a calendar! :jester:

Feel the love here! shoot with the way this summer is passing by I dont know what month, day or even year it is. see you all the 9th. thank god I have a week to clean!

Feel the love here!   

You know it! If there weren't some sort of friendship there, I wouldn't be poking fun at all. :lol:

I know, its all good. I will see what I can do about getting others to come out.

ANY one else coming?

Anyone have a Radix'd or ATI powered truck coming to Porkeys ??? Would like to take a peek at that and maybe bend their ear with some tech questions... :thumbs:

None around here that I know of. I have a N2O system hiding in my garage that *could* get installed some day, but I really want an STS turbo system... :driving:

Anyone have a Radix'd or ATI powered truck coming to Porkeys ??? Would like to take a peek at that and maybe bend their ear with some tech questions... :thumbs:

None around here that I know of. I have a N2O system hiding in my garage that *could* get installed some day, but I really want an STS turbo system... :driving:

Yeah a STS would be pretty sweet. Hopefully some more people will show up. I've seen alot of SS's around Des Moines, but doubt very many are on this board (maybe don't even know about it)

I don't think I'd be able to make it since Wednesdays I have college class from 6-10pm. :(

I saw you this afternoon Kyle. out in Waukee. we raced you with the work van and we smoked you!!! just kidding! you really need to study the bottom of a 12 oz bottle of beer instead of class. trust me, you will feel better when you are done! come on out!!!