2005 SS 2WD 2,500 miles !!!!

05SSpower

Selling my 2005 SS 2wd with 5,800 miles Clean brand new No dents dings you name it has leather , bose sunroof , leather bed cover, tires new smells new etc.. pretty much a brand new 2005 clean title ... title is with bank but looking for the pay off..... $25000 takes it ..... open for negoiation.... Located In Massachusetts :cheers: Send inquires to [email protected]

*NEW* Details Truck has Flowmaster Exhaust Dual out the sides check photos and K&N filter. Oil has been replaced with Mobil 1

Pictures are from Jan 23 2007, Yes the truck has snow Ive taken it out of storage but it has been maintained by a professional detail who is my father and he takes care of it every week.

Truck can be shipped anywhere in the US for a buyer. I will require a Deposit in order for this to happen. It has a clean title no tricks or gimmies here. and its pretty much the only SS you will find with this low mileage.... You can tell I never drove it , and thats becasue of my other car which is my baby A 2006 Subaru wrx ! :yellow_loser: Iam willing to work wiht anyone on a deal as Ive had many buyers i nthe past and I thought i could hold out but I really cant and now im trying to get thoes people back and make a quick sale.

Pictures !

DSC00820.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00858.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00849.jpg

DSC00852.jpg

DSC00850-1.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

Edited by 05SSpower (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
why hasent this truck been sold yet.... .!>!>!>!> I think this is by far a excellent offer !!! LOW MILES what else could you want besides AWD !!!!!! :banghead:

honestly its overpriced. not being awd doesnt help. you can walk into a dealership and get a brand new 07 with 100k warranty for around 5k more. sorry but thats the story.

why hasent this truck been sold yet.... .!>!>!>!> I think this is by far a excellent offer !!! LOW MILES what else could you want besides AWD !!!!!! :banghead:

honestly its overpriced. not being awd doesnt help. you can walk into a dealership and get a brand new 07 with 100k warranty for around 5k more. sorry but thats the story.

31k for a new 06..... hmm... interesting.... price drop to $25000 !

shawn,

just got back from my bank advisor and to be honest bro i just dont feel comfortable not seeing the truck and stuff... its a great deal 110% but its something that worries me...

also id like to get rid of my other truck before i take on 2 payments and stuff... sorry bro if i sell my truck and you still have it ill buy it for sure... thanks for your fast responses...