ss and 31

wody

want to get the goodmark ram air hood. i think it would look pretty mean with it.

grille.jpg

pacesetter exhaust clip

th_MOV00222.jpg

this is my '31 buick 8

buick1.jpg

the straight 8

buick7.jpg

interior

buick8.jpg

Alan

Edited by WODY (see edit history)

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the oil can on the firewall. What's that for?

they all had that back in the day, different lube points at different mileage intervals. it didn't have most of that when my grandpa bought it. the guys that drove it to him pulled up sitting on milk cartons. he put that oil can there just to keep it original. thats how i ended up with it, after my grandpa died my grandma didn't want to sell it to someone who wouldn't keep it original so i got it. more to remember my grandpa and keep it in the fam.

Alan

Edited by wody (see edit history)

That grill is really nice! I've stayed away from getting a grill because I haven't seen one that I like, but that's bad @$$! One thing that would suck is that I would have to get rid of my Shopman1 SS bowtie unless I fabbed something up to stick it in there. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm................ :confused:

Please post more pics! :thumbs:

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)

the thing i like about the grill is its mor efunctional than the stock grill i bet you could get some good air flow in there.

thats what i was thinking about when i bought it. i need all the air flow i can get in the summer here in vegas.

Alan

Can you tell me if you were to take the stock bowtie off and try to place it on that grill, will it sit flat? I really don't want to go through the trouble of ordering that grill, paying the $450.00 and have it not work. I'd like to keep my SS bowtie if I can, but I just might have to get that grill and compromise. Also, are there any other options for just the grill like a speed grill with that shell?

Edited by r8rs4lf (see edit history)