Brand New Intimidator SS Needs A Home

NHSilverado

I am posting this up just in case anyone may be interested in one of these special edition 2006 SS Silverado's. If you live in the New England area( or further if you don't mind traveling or having it transported )and are interested shoot me an e-mail ( [email protected] )and I will send you the dealer info. I could probably get some photos too if you need them.

The local dealer I use has one of these special edition trucks and they have SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the price from the sticker( $42K ). This truck is just flat out loaded and pretty rare as you all know. Sorry but I don't know the # out of the production run it is but I could find out if you need that info. This is a brand new truck as well btw. Never sold, registered, titled, etc... I told the dealer's owner and truck sales manager, that I am good friends with, I would see if I could find someone that might be interested on the truck sites.

I get nothing for this either btw. No $$$ or anything. At best it ads a few credits to my good will account with them. :yellow_loser: I just really like this dealer, they have always treated me well, and they are trying to move the truck. Told them I would try and see if I could find a buyer. I think you would have a hard time finding one brand new like this for less.

If interested shoot me a note and I will send you the contact info to inquire about it. This thing is loaded with XM, sunroof, etc... Those may be standard issue with the Intimidator though?

Edited by NHSilverado (see edit history)

sunroof and xm come standard in the Intimidator it is listed as such on the window sticker might be an additional cost on other SSS though

Really it says that on your sticker? I am read mine just now, yes I kept it..lol, and NO where does it mention sunroof is standard equipment for Intimidators XM yes sunroof no. The only reason mine has one is because I told them I wanted one before delivery if I was going to buy it. To answer a question I see coming, yes I did see the truck prior to purchasing and it did not have a sunroof neither did the other 3 Intimidators for sale.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

sunroof and xm come standard in the Intimidator it is listed as such on the window sticker might be an additional cost on other SSS though

Really it says that on your sticker? I am read mine just now, yes I kept it..lol, and NO where does it mention sunroof is standard equipment for Intimidators XM yes sunroof no. The only reason mine has one is because I told them I wanted one before delivery if I was going to buy it. To answer a question I see coming, yes I did see the truck prior to purchasing and it did not have a sunroof neither did the other 3 Intimidators for sale.

Actually, the XM Radio is standard equipment but the electric sunroof is a $795 option. I dropped by yesterday and looked at the sticker to see.

Also found out this is truck is #0044.

Truck also has the optional 6 disc CD BOSE stereo system( $795 ).

Talked with the owner's son briefly and they are selling it for even less than I thought.

They wanted me to add one bit of info I didn't earlier. I figured they could discuss it all with you but they want me to add it to the post so here it is.

The truck has 3 very small hail dents. 1 on the hood that can be fixed via paintless repair( like Dent Wizard ). Then on the passenger side of the bed there are two others. 1 that IMO can also be fixed via paintless repair as it is low on the side so it should be accessable. There is one on the top of the bed rail too though and that will require paint and body work. That dent is the smallest of them all.

These are small dents. Nothing huge. That is why I didn't bother to include it whhen I posted because IMO it is not a big deal when you figure in the sticker of the truck and what they will sell it for. You have to look at just the right angle to even see the hood one. I have experience in the body shop world and this is not a major repair or expense. AT worst you dent wizard the hood and then repair and repaint the passenger's bed side. At least for me I can say this would not be something that would kill the deal or make the truck undesireable. Just 3 tiny hail dents that can be fixed for small money. Again, the truck is selling for such low money it is no big deal to me anyway.

Edited by NHSilverado (see edit history)

• Admin

I just wanted to say that the starter of this thread messaged me and would like everyone to know he is not affiliated with the the dealership who is selling the SS.

While most posts like this are from dealer salesmen, I firmly believe that this is NOT the case in this thread. Just a good guy wanting to make sure a kick ass truck gets a good home. So, please refrain from making any accusatory comments towards him, he's just trying to help!

I just wanted to say that the starter of this thread messaged me and would like everyone to know he is not affiliated with the the dealership who is selling the SS.

While most posts like this are from dealer salesmen, I firmly believe that this is NOT the case in this thread. Just a good guy wanting to make sure a kick ass truck gets a good home. So, please refrain from making any accusatory comments towards him, he's just trying to help!

I think its a little too late for that. (not in this thread)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
UPDATE - Truck has been sold finally. I believe to someone who saw this here but am not sure? I am sure if it did go to someone here they will be posting up.

Reagrds to all and enjoy those trucks! :ughdance:

congrats on the sell!

What do youplan on getting now?

congrats on the sell!

What do youplan on getting now?

Actually if you read the 1st post you will see I was just trying to help someone who wanted an Intimidator and a local dealer that had one going cheap meet up. I wasn't selling my own truck( and I did not/do not work at the dealer ). I actually just bought a NBS 07 Silverado 1500 last month. I just wanted to post up and let people know that the truck did finally sell. I had a few people recently e-mail me about the contact info for the dealer so I wanted to post up it was sold so people would know that.