2006 Black V-MAX For Sale

BigAC

I have a rare 2006, Black, V-MAX, SLT, extended cab with 5500 miles. I just purchased it 4 months ago brand new. This truck is loaded, it has the 6.0 HO, Corsa Touring Exhaust, Volant Cold Air Intake, Super Chips Flashpaq. heated leather seats, power everything, adjustable ride suspension, 6-disc in dash changer w/satellite radio. Penda skid resistor under rail bedliner, stainless steel nerf bars, Llumar window film, loaded. I have over 40K invested in this vehicle. I am selling it for 29K or best offer with all the extras. The truck is in showroom condition, even smells new! I am selling my dream truck to help an ill family member. I can be reached at 207-233-8063.

WOW, that's a pretty sweet deal for somebody. I'm sorry to hear about your family member. Are you going to net any cash from the deal, or are you just trying to get out from under the payment?

Mike

Actually, I own the truck outright. It is in brand new condition. It will make somebody a great sport truck.