Got my wheels back!

I finally got my wheels back and on my truck. I've been without them for almost three weeks now. I first had to have them polished and I then had them powdercoated. I also had some custom billet centercaps made and I had those polished too. I originally was going to have them powdercoated too, but have decided that the wheels would be too dark. The stock centercaps are still on the truck right now because I have not drilled and tapped the wheels to secure the billet centercaps yet. Let me know what you guys think. I can handle negative comments too, so be honest. :thumbs:

Check out my web page at Cardomain

467167_13_full.jpg

467167_14_full.jpg

I like it. :thumbs: Definitly only you guys w/ black trucks should be doing it. Black rims would just look silly on any other color.

It may just be me, but doesn't it look like your wheels are smaller now? :confused: I guess its just the color playing tricks on my eyes :crazy::eek:

Definitely different! :thumbs:

I like them.

I have to be honest and say that I'd LOVE them, if the powdercoat was brought all the way in to the "wheel bearing dust cap thing" in the lug nut covers... or completely coated over leaving only the "SS" as clean billet.

Solid black would have been my first choice. (Solid black, solid black center caps, and milled edge of the rim)

The translucent black I do like, but just not on a black vehicle. I would like to see them on a Red SS.

Please, powdercoat the center caps too!

Disclaimer: If it makes you happy and you like it, forget the rest of us! :thumbs:

Archived