DFW guys...

Ok guys, i just talked to josh the car show is JUNE 2nd from 5-9 or so at night at Bass Pro Shops in Grapevine, and i figure after that we can go to the track, (Denton) and what not after.

Bass Pro Grapevine is located at

2501 Bass Pro Dr

Grapevine, TX 76051

Please let me know! Keep in mind its $10 to show then at the track its $15 to race $10 to watch if i remember correctly.

Here are some hotel listings:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&resn...esults&cd=1

I believe they won't be able to race... but we can all definitely make it out to the show!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not able to race? June 2 is probably a no go because I have to come to Denton sat. for Michaels son's b-day party with my daughter so probably not going to be able to make this one. Sorry

I need to get a GTG going down here to race we have a 1/8 I have never been to it but they ran til 4 am saturday. Mysoon to be brother in law worked it as a paramedic so dunno if it was bracket racing or not but I bet ther eis one night we could run and I have been told they run til everyone goes home.

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

why not able to race? June 2 is probably a no go because I have to come to Denton sat. for Michaels son's b-day party with my daughter so probably not going to be able to make this one. Sorry

I need to get a GTG going down here to race we have a 1/8 I have never been to it but they ran til 4 am saturday. Mysoon to be brother in law worked it as a paramedic so dunno if it was bracket racing or not but I bet ther eis one night we could run and I have been told they run til everyone goes home.

just post up some more info

Hey how many of you guys would be willing to come down to Odessa, in the fall maybe? We have a hooters here and both an 1/8 and 1/4 mile tracks. The owners of the 1/4 have told me that they could reserve a race night and make trophies and stuff. Just an idea.

Hey how many of you guys would be willing to come down to Odessa, in the fall maybe? We have a hooters here and both an 1/8 and 1/4 mile tracks. The owners of the 1/4 have told me that they could reserve a race night and make trophies and stuff. Just an idea.

That sounds cool just have to see whats going on with my school at the time but I like the idea.

1/4 for sure :driving:

Edited by brobradh77 (see edit history)

That sounds cool just have to see whats going on with my school at the time but I like the idea.

1/4 for sure :driving:

:withstupid: Depends on when, for me it would have to be later in the summer or fall... But I guess I could stomach that Permian Basin smell for one night of track action :driving:

I could make it down for that if there are some reasonable hotels in the area. Maybe race on a saturday or someing. But it would def have to be the 1/4 track.

Theres no smell! I did notice a smell in DFW.

Nice. I forgot to shower that night okay, don't rub it in. I've got a nice picture of your truck, PM me your e-mail address and I'll send it to you. How far a drive would it be for us DFW guys to come down there?