Lebanon Valley - Motels

Hey all ...

I went and looked for Lodging options for you all ... Seriously when I tell you, that your options are slim, I truely mean it. There was on place, I will not even list ... (I think the rats and cockroaches moved out last month) ...

# 1 - Berkshire Travel Lodge - 12703 Route 22, Canaan, NY 12029. 1-518-781-4432 Directions to Meeting Spot - Link

This Motel is right off of Rt. 90, where you would get off for Lebanon Valley, Exit B3. Pool, Clean, just a little old building. Free Wireless Internet and Continetal Breakfast.

$79-99 per Double or Queen per night.

$89-99 per King per night.

www.BerkshireTravelLodge.com - LINK

# 2 - Ramada Inn - Pittsfield, Ma

$129.00 per night, per dbl Queen or King.

This is a fairly new building, built only 2-3 years ago. Yeah it's in Massachusetts, but still only a 7.25 miles from the center of Lebanon Springs (Meeting Spot) Directions to Meeting Spot - Link ...

Ramada Limited & Suites Pittsfield

1350 West Housatonic Street

Pittsfield, MA 01201 US

Phone: 413-442-8714

# 3 - Lebanon Valley Dragway - Motel/Hotel suggestions

# 4 - There are many options in the Albany Area ... Chain hotels/motels ... All are about a 20-30 minute ride out from the meeting spot.

# 5 - Lee, Ma - Off of Rt.90 (MassPike), they have a Motel 8 and such. Only about 20 Mins from the Meeting Spot.

Albany, NY is a very large city ... much to do there ... Plus you can easily jump Rt. 90 to make it to Lebanon Valley ...

Any questions .... Give me a call 413-441-5732 or PM.