Silveradoss.com Shirts

sk_josh

SS Products  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy a SilveradoSS.com T-Shirt if we get another batch made?

• No
    • Yes, Red!
    • Yes, Blue!
    • Yes, Black!
    • Yes, Silver!

• Admin

Hey guys...

The SilveradoSS.com Gear Page is Up!

We only got a few shirts left over so order quick....

4 Red XL

3 Blue XL

1 Blue L

Shirts.jpg

We are thinking about getting another batch made up, so if your interested speak up. If we get enough interest we will go ahead and place an order.

Of course there are plenty of hats and keychains to quench your thirst in the meantime....

Hats.jpg

Keychain.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
any chance of some TBSS goodies? :)

TBSS Decals should be ready Monday!!!

Some shirts are in the works, but we need to come up with a design.. I will be making a post over there soon to get everyones input... Ill keep you posted.

• Admin
sweet i was hoping u guys would offer these again. how big can u guy go in the shirt size??? 4XL???

-Rob

Yeah I dont think that will be a problem. Ill do a size poll if we decide to get another batch made.

I got two of the black already ... I personally would like to see a New, Original SSS.com Shirt.

Have you seen the reaaaly old shirts we did? they weren't cartoon? Ill see if i can find a picture.

Do you have any ideas? Let's brainstorm.

Have you seen the reaaaly old shirts we did? they weren't cartoon? Ill see if i can find a picture.

Do you have any ideas? Let's brainstorm.

i was thinking possibly white shirts with either the cartoon SS or a realistic looking SS in the middle of the back doing a fat burnout and the smoke could rise to the upper back area and spell out SilveradoSS.com in smoke and then on the front just have either SilveradoSS.com across the chest in the same color as the truck on the back or some kind of catchy saying.

Edited by 05superchargedsilverado (see edit history)

Just ordered one of the old style T-shirts.............. :cheers: ..........Will probably order one of the new ones as well, when a design is chosen.......................Thanks!!!!!!--------------------Ed