Cape Cod Rally Pics

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if it means anything, we stopped off at the Hanover Mall on the way home and there was a red one in the parking lot. :dunno:

the was a blue SSS that drove by the first lot we went to along the Cape Cod Canal and just drove by. No wave or honk of the horn. :shakehead:

the weather was cold and off and on rain the whole time. still overcast and fog right now actually. it was still a good turn out and a good time. Alex did a great job organizing and planning.

Mark (Rockhead) definitely gets the SSS.com Bowler of the Year award. usually "please replace all divots" is reserved for golf courses.

It was great to see some familiar faces and trucks as well as meet quite a few new ones as well. :cheers:

Mark (Rockhead) definitely gets the SSS.com Bowler of the Year award. usually "please replace all divots" is reserved for golf courses.

It was great to see some familiar faces and trucks as well as meet quite a few new ones as well. :cheers:

I had a great time :cheers: My NEE is still killing me .......Here are some more pics

On the way from L.I. N.Y. Fireman31(Dan) and HankG42(Hank) took the Bridgeport and Port Jefferson Ferry over and it was alot of fun

CAPECOD08010.jpg

CAPECOD08030.jpg

CAPECOD08039.jpg

CAPECOD08055.jpg

CAPECOD08056.jpg

CAPECOD08057.jpg

I will have more ofter work

Mark

HANK !!!!!!!

That was funny as hell! "What the hell is wrong with you?" ... "HAAAAAAAAAAANK!!!!!!!!!"

I hope everybody really had a good time, we'll definitely have to do it again next year! I will be uploading the pics I have of you all (mostly Mark) trying to bowl tonight :lol:.

Minus the red focus in the first pic.

That was actually a Pontiac Vibe GT, and it was driven by Zane(Mervz). :uhoh:

LOL! :lol: "Professor Faceplant" :jester:

HANK !!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!! :crackup::rollin: