Silverado Ss Wheels In Southeast Pa

I have a full set of stock silverado SS wheels. they are the grey ones.... they have goodyear tires mounted on them.... sorry i have no pics yet...

i would prefer local pickup if someone wants them with tires, as they would be too much to ship.

if anyone is interested, im in southeastern PA just off the PA turnpike, 45 min west of Philly.

$800 with tires.

How many miles are on the tires?

dunno for sure... i had chrome wheels with summer tires, and the silver wheels for winter.... the truck had 48k on it.... and i only used the silver wheels in the winters...... i dunno if that helps.

they are still in fine shape... easy 50-60% life left.

• 2 weeks later...
Tires are Goodyear Eagle GT II Size 285/50R20

wheels are in good shape, some marks from use, and scrubbing them off...

some marks on the center caps

Pull the tires off the best two w/centercaps shipped to 60053 call me w/price 847-542-0820 Steve

got any pics of these mouted? Just wonder if there is a visible different since the tire is a 50 and not the stock 55.

the only pics are what is posted.

there is a difference.... but only really noticeable when side by side.... you prolly wouldnt pick up on it if i didnt say anything about it

anyone that wants to pick these up with tires... im flexible.....

ss is gone... and i want these out of my garage with as little hassle as possible.

i priced shipping on just the wheels for a guy in CA.... about $200 to ship 4 wheels.... shipping is just not worth it...

• 2 weeks later...