C'mon With The Shout Box

JSTAL

Have you heard the song "Patience" from Guns N' Roses? Josh has said its coming back, you just need a lil patience. As my grandmother always said "Patience is mostly found in woman, seldom found in men" It'll be back, just give the mods a lil more time.

I didn't use it all that often, but I did enjoy scrolling thru it to see how people really are.

Have you heard the song "Patience" from Guns N' Roses? Josh has said its coming back, you just need a lil patience. As my grandmother always said "Patience is mostly found in woman, seldom found in men" It'll be back, just give the mods a lil more time.

I didn't use it all that often, but I did enjoy scrolling thru it to see how people really are.

lol i love that song. You will have to for give me when i go to work i can t get on here so i miss out on whats goin on

yeah i agree. im going nuts without it. i am rarely on here anymore since the shout has been gone.

same here :wacko:

i used it alot for help with mods i am doing to my truck.

Edited by silverado_ss_04 (see edit history)

JFYI-shout since it came here has been a PITA. And rushing it back will not help. I would like to recommend you open an AOL account or something so you can get you IM on...and come here to contribute to the SSS.com community :)