Ultimate Trans Cooler

DAVECS2

This also may be a good setup for an air to water intercooler HX

Hey all I traded off my truck in the middle of this project so it is up for sale. It should solve all your trans cooling needs. It bolts to the towhook bolts under the front grill and utilizes your lower grill for air. I custom made the bracket and it is very stout. The cooler is a Long from Dana and is rated for 40000 GVWC. That is ALOT! The fans are 650 CFM a piece, so those should be overkill. The fittings are compression fitting that will go on your stock line and allow a clean coversion from steel to hydraulic pushtite hose. The stuff to make a great harness and fan controll is here also. The barbed thing is an inline thermal switch that turns on at 180 and off at 170. I am asking 300 OBO

p1040186i.jpg

p1040086b.jpg

Yea I could do 45s it would not be that hard. I thought about aluminum but that would of took more thought, as aluminum fatigues. With the mild 1020, nothing fancy needs to be done and the strength is rediculous. The mounts are simple pads made from plate.

I could of knocked it out in a night, but a nice fella from Alaska, bought the template, and it is on its way up to the arctic as we speak.

Cant wait to get it on too! If you need the measurements just let me know.

Hey did you get the stuff yet. I want to make sure it arrived safely.

I got one box today. It was the assorted parts box. Everything looks great so far! :cheers: THANKS!

you have to worry about cooling in Alaska? LOL

LOL. Kinda sad huh?! Well it was in the 90's for a few weeks this summer. I'm just getting greedy for more speed! :devil: