Truck Covers

8hnpSS

so the cold is comming back and it looks like the ss is gonna have to stay outside again :(. i atleast wanna get a cover for her but i have no idea what to look for. any help/ info on a good one would be great cause i need one asap

have one of those little light weight car ports put up and keep her parked in there

Depending one how much snow you get in your area, be careful with these. I had a friend of mine have one collapse because of the weight of the snow. Luckily he was using it for gardening stuff and not an actually vehicle. Just my $0.02 :D

have one of those little light weight car ports put up and keep her parked in there

thought of this allready no room in my driveway

One good northeastern winter storm and you'll see that thing flying over Washington! :jester:

hahaha

One good northeastern winter storm and you'll see that thing flying over Washington! :jester:

lol thats funny Hank lol

well atleast i tried ill give myself a a for effort lol

sry using my wifes pc gonna sign out now lol

im a tard

Edited by McMahan's Girl (see edit history)

lol thats funny Hank lol

well atleast i tried ill give myself a a for effort lol

sry using my wifes pc gonna sign out now lol

im a tard

:withstupid: lol yea what she said gosh!!!!!!!!!!!

Niko, a simple search would have given you all the info you needed.........and I agree with Stewart, California Car Cover Company makes nice covers, I will be ordering either a Noah or Storm Weave very soon.

Edited by Fireman31 (see edit history)

u can build a permanent carport for half the price it costs for one of those covers if the truck is just gonna sit outside

my carport is 22x25 and is built out of powder coated steel. total cost with permit, taxes, and labor was 1750.00 and has a 5 year leak warranty and 20 year structural warranty.

i thought of these allready theres no room in my driveway and ill have my head cut off if i even try and put it on the lawn lol

my carport is 22x25 and is built out of powder coated steel. total cost with permit, taxes, and labor was 1750.00 and has a 5 year leak warranty and 20 year structural warranty.

wtf?? did you have some illegal Mexicans build it? you would be lucky to get a slab of crete poured for that here!!