Z06 Brackets New Front And Back

oscareltemblo

These are for the AWD SSS, the 2WD SSS, or both?

its just a bracket. wether it is 2wd or awd doesn't matter. If you have rear drums, you'll obviously need to convert to disc for the bracket to work.

They more than likely will need some sort of fabrication to make them work, but its pretty easy to do. Depends mainly on wether you go with 14" rotors or 15" rotors (recommended). A few of us have done the swap with both brackets (JYD and SUPERSUB) and can help you out.

Either way, $235 is a pretty good deal!

I have drums in the back. The front brackets are the ones I was wondering about. I just put drilled and slotted rotors and painted the drum. Then it seems like everyone selling the ZO6 bracket now. I wasn't sure what the AWD truck look like in the front with the drive shafts. if they are any different or how different the actually are. I'm working on the rear disc setup. but I want do it right with eletric controlled line lockers. So many upgrades...so little cash.

They more than likely will need some sort of fabrication to make them work, but its pretty easy to do. Depends mainly on wether you go with 14" rotors or 15" rotors (recommended). A few of us have done the swap with both brackets (JYD and SUPERSUB) and can help you out.

And some with both rotors too. :jester:

Chris__s_SSS_007.jpg

Jeffs_SSS_001.jpg