Red Led Instrumention On 2006 Crew Cab *pics*

all you guys and ur fancy LED lights errrrr. i really need to do this soooooon :thumbs:

IMO Black Truck, Gotta go with blue. I don't know about you but I can see the blue much better then the red, I know everyone's vision is different and if and when I opt for this mod. I'll prolly go red because of the red exterior, Hmmm. thinking now.....

gotta admit that does look titties

has anyone done it in super white yet?

im wondering if it would be too much . also can one of you guys take a vid of the lights with the dimmer switch going up and down . im curious to see how the led's work with the dimmer.

im wondering if it would be too much . also can one of you guys take a vid of the lights with the dimmer switch going up and down . im curious to see how the led's work with the dimmer.

I havent seen it done yet but I have been talking with a guy up here about doing Super White on mine.

looks great :thumbs:

Ben (kckid) did mine in white. I havnt posted any pictures yet cause my battery has been dead from the truck sitting and I havnt messed with doing anything with it yet...lol

Ill post pics of white soon. It looks killer. And really, as long as it matches what your trying to do with your truck any color LED looks killer

i'll try to get video of it tonite for you Chase. :cheers:

IMO Black Truck, Gotta go with blue. I don't know about you but I can see the blue much better then the red, I know everyone's vision is different and if and when I opt for this mod. I'll prolly go red because of the red exterior, Hmmm. thinking now.....

well, we were going to put black leather in there with red double stitching, so blue lights just wouldn't be right. Brakes are red, PLX gauges were red, wanted to keep the colors in the truck limited. Plus I think the blue looks very ricer, alot of honda's have all that stuff.