Anyone Lookin For A Clean Well Modded Black Sss?

tino160

I have a 2003 black all wheel drive sss with a bunch of work done to it. cam,throttle body,head work,cold air,full length stainless headers,hi-flow cats,magnaflow,corsa tips,3200 yank converter,corvett trans servo,tci deep pan,411 gears with eaton posi in rear,hotchkis swaybars front and rear, lowered 2" front (spindles)and rear(spring hangers),22" chrome wheels with 305/40's,updated to 2006 front end with intimidator spoiler on tailgate,perma tech spray liner,factory touchscreen navi, with 6 disk dvd/mp3 changer,rear camera,2-jl w-6 10's in probox,alpine highs, jl 300-4 and 500-1 amps. Truck runs great, I just don't drive it that much due to my other cars and work. 55,000 miles on the truck, with about 13,000 on the motor/tans mods. The truck is garage kept and super clean. I really don't need to sell it , But would let it go for $18,500. the truck is just outside New Orleans if you want to see it Thanks, Brian. [email protected]

I think I saw that truck in Gretna septemberish of 08, last time i was down there working for fema, a girl was driving it

tino160' date='Mar 3 2010, 11:47 AM' post='706881']

I have a 2003 black all wheel drive sss with a bunch of work done to it. cam,throttle body,head work,cold air,full length stainless headers,hi-flow cats,magnaflow,corsa tips,3200 yank converter,corvett trans servo,tci deep pan,411 gears with eaton posi in rear,hotchkis swaybars front and rear, lowered 2" front (spindles)and rear(spring hangers),22" chrome wheels with 305/40's,updated to 2006 front end with intimidator spoiler on tailgate,perma tech spray liner,factory touchscreen navi, with 6 disk dvd/mp3 changer,rear camera,2-jl w-6 10's in probox,alpine highs, jl 300-4 and 500-1 amps. Truck runs great, I just don't drive it that much due to my other cars and work. 55,000 miles on the truck, with about 13,000 on the motor/tans mods. The truck is garage kept and super clean. I really don't need to sell it , But would let it go for $18,500. the truck is just outside New Orleans if you want to see it Thanks, Brian. [email protected]

Could have been, I must have been wasted to let a chick drive it. :D

I think I saw that truck in Gretna septemberish of 08, last time i was down there working for fema, a girl was driving it

tino160' date='Mar 3 2010, 11:47 AM' post='706881']

• 2 months later...