Fs/wtt Tonneau Cover.....

Chadz

hey everyone have a A.R.E LSII Series tonneau that i am trying to get rid of its victiory red benn on the truck about a year now in excellent shape..i just have no use for it.. I am lokking to get somewhere in the 500.00 range for it or in exchange for some fairly new stainless longtubes :D ..price is negotiable and possilbly may travel for a few extra bucks.. let me know what yall think

post-18506-1269308668_thumb.jpg

post-18506-1269308688_thumb.jpg

post-18506-1269308804_thumb.jpg

WOW thought someone would of been interested in it.. i called and got a price on this new and painted retails for $1200..hoping someone would jump it it i have no use for the cover what so ever

• 2 weeks later...

Nah, ill just get a soft one. I know 450 is a helluva deal. Cash is tight and roll up will prolly do me best anyways as im a dd and use my truck to haul stuff a lot. Just thought bc you arent too far away, id try to see if you were really really trying to sell it.

Thanks anyway. Heres a bump for a great deal.

That's a good deal, but I'm here to tell ya, nothing is selling. Nothing. Bump for a deal if someone has cash. At least you were offered $150, had I been selling someone would have asked me to pay them to take it. :(

• 1 month later...

That's a good deal, but I'm here to tell ya, nothing is selling. Nothing. Bump for a deal if someone has cash. At least you were offered $150, had I been selling someone would have asked me to pay them to take it. sad.gif

banghead.gif

I just priced Tonneaus today and your victory red would be perfect at your asking price of $450 but shipping it to Kansas is going to put it back out of range for me. I'm just putting my two cents in here to tell you to hang in there. You asked a fair price and you'll get a buyer. Post it on Craigslist in addition to this forum. Then take it off, wrap it up well and put it in the back of the garage. Three months from now someone is going to see your post and kick themselves for not being their earlier.

G/L on the sale.

hey there.... thakns for the .02. I still have it getting ready to re post it on craigslist and see if i get any bites. suck you dont live closer we could meet half way.. well see if anything happens