2006 Sss For Sale

TYLERTXSS

I really dont want to do this but im probaly about to lose my job and need to get a cheaper vehicle. Its a 2006 with 57XXX miles. I have dual e-cutouts on it, K&N cold air intake, Wheatley Custom PCM Tune, SS bowtie, 20'' Liquid Metal Turbines, and LED tail lights. There is nothing wrong with the truck, its been babied. I have taken it to the track when I first got it. If you have any questions let me know. I will post pics later. For a full price offer you get the stock wheels and turbines.  Otherwise you pay to have them changed over. 

Edited by FK HEMI (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I really dont want to do this but im probaly about to lose my job and need to get a cheaper vehicle. Its a 2006 with 57XXX miles. I have dual e-cutouts on it, K&N cold air intake, Wheatley Custom PCM Tune, SS bowtie, 20'' Liquid Metal Turbines, and LED tail lights. There is nothing wrong with the truck, its been babied. I have taken it to the track when I first got it. If you have any questions let me know. I will post pics later. For a full price offer you get the stock wheels and turbines.  Otherwise you pay to have them changed over.  Price is 22500 OBO!!!

Hey im pretty interested in buying a ss but i have a questions, do uhave the stock rims? How much would it cost?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...