stock 1/4 times

blackvho

as by your name I am guessing you have a vho not an ss. their is a pretty big difference. I would go over to ls1tech.com if you want to ask question and look at alot of good info. They have great stuff on this site but their are not that many people on it. Also the Ss stock most run somewhere in the mid to low 15's and some have run in the low 15's high 14's. You would not want to mess with a hand held programmer becasue over all they are peices of crap and a waaste of money, unless you jsut want to raise shift point and different tire size. the best way to go is with a custom burned pcm. Their are atleast 3 guys that can do that for you through the mail if not more. Or sinmce you live in Texas, I am sure you can get a dyno tune.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Stock my SS ran somewhere around 15.9 out here.  Thats at 2,200 ft and the temp was around 95.  95 degrees and it was midnight! :banghead:

if you don`t have, or you are going to get a tune from pcm4les, tell brian that you live at 2200 ft. and he can set the tune up for that alt. im at 2500 ft. here and mine runs great and i only have some minor mods.

:seeya:

Completely stock.  I think it only had 950 miles on it at the time:

run1a.JPG

So was that guy saying he ran a 14.9@91 bone stock. How come your radix only got you 2mph over that but a 13.9? Even tho i see you got like 7mph out of the SC alone. 91 Mph is a high mph for a stock SS isn't it? Guess you gotta love what sea level tracks can do. Does the radix give a ton of torque to your trucks? What kinda hp/tq numbers have some of you guys got out of the radix SC?

-Sam G

01 Dak RT

i got a 'truckin' mag that is primarily low riders and stuff of that nature and they listed every truck out on the market and thier stats... when i looked at the SSS i saw that they gave us a 1/4 time of 16.06!!! when i looked down i saw that a nissan armada they said runs like something rediculous like 16.16.... and i was like no way in hell my SSS only runs 1/10 of a second faster than an Armada :smash: ..... thanks for this post its really let my heart start pumping again...

Archived