You saw it in CHP, now see it on video!

Mervz

• Admin

I was lucky enough to be able to meet Shawn, Shawn Jr. and Earl West last September in Bowling Green Kentucky. They had with them the supercharged SS that Shawn has been writing about in CHP mag. Some of you have seen the series of articles and pictures of the SS. But driving it is totally difference experiance!!!!

I was lucky enough to take the SS out for a good amount of time. The one request they asked of me? To be as hard on it as i could and to make sure to gas it from a dead start! :devil:

I hope you guys enjoy the video!

Click Here (60mb, widescreen, high quality)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin
NICE!

Mervz:

Is it alright if I use some of that footage in the part II SS video? Don't want to step on any toes and just use it w/o asking first. :D

Sure! Use any you want. I got the ok from Earl, so feel free! :cheers:

Damn, sure do miss that sound. Notice how the hood rises from a dead stop start? Never noticed the Volant box doing that - that some suction right there.

You guys trying to get airborne on that one hill?

Think that thing still needs a camshaft.

Great video! :thumbs::pop:

But I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever heard a Radix in action. It's not the usual blower whine that I'm used to hearing. A question for all you Radix guys out there: is this how they all sound? :confused: Kind of sounded like a police car coming down the road there for a second.

Damn, sure do miss that sound.  Notice how the hood rises from a dead stop start?  Never noticed the Volant box doing that - that some suction right there.

You guys trying to get airborne on that one hill? 

Think that thing still needs a camshaft.

I think u will like the trade offs though ben :):seeya::devil:

Great video!  :thumbs:  :pop:

But I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever heard a Radix in action.  It's not the usual blower whine that I'm used to hearing.  A question for all you Radix guys out there:  is this how they all sound?  :confused:  Kind of sounded like a police car coming down the road there for a second.

Yeah, they all sound the same. L's sound the same also.

Great video!  :thumbs:  :pop:

But I have to admit, this is the first time I have ever heard a Radix in action.  It's not the usual blower whine that I'm used to hearing.  A question for all you Radix guys out there:  is this how they all sound?  :confused:  Kind of sounded like a police car coming down the road there for a second.

Yeah, they all sound the same. L's sound the same also.

Great Vid...... :thumbs:

I'm with you Ben, I miss that sound.......

Archived