Anyone Interested in BSER Rollpan??

383ss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What do they cost again,  I could really be interested!!

Ohh yea,  what do we have to do with our trailer package, is it just a flip or do we have to get a new one, or just remove it altogether??

If I remember, you need a different hitch set-up. I don't know if you can remove it all together?

What do they cost again,  I could really be interested!!

Ohh yea,  what do we have to do with our trailer package, is it just a flip or do we have to get a new one, or just remove it altogether??

Im not sure about the price of them anymore ( I think its more than it originally was), but you will need to buy a hidden hitch and remove the original one completely. The hidden hitch is about $150 and bolts right into the existing place.

I was thinking about one for my ride (I think it would finish the look I'm trying to achieve) but, I don't want to hassle with the hidden hitch or removing my original hitch. Now if someone came out with a steel one, I might consider it.

Late- Alex

no steel, only fiberglass....and as for the hidden hitch, its about a 20 min. instal if you do things right. the hidden hitch just bolts right up fairly easy and cheap too. id say for the money for the hitch and the roll pan, you get a very nice looking rear end to your truck, and the capability to tow whate evr you need, without having to look at that ugly hitch.

nick

Archived