Anyone Interested in BSER Rollpan??

383ss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys,

I guess you have been waiting on me. I was expecting this thread to be in the appearance section.

Anyway, the cost is $300 plus shipping ($20-$30).

I will need at least 3 prepaid orders to get them built. The reason for prepay is there has been a history of people backing out once they are ready to ship. I accept MC/Visa or Paypal.

The hitch has to be removed. A hidden hitch has to be installed if you want to tow.

We can make a steel one for you but expect about 1K for it. That's what it cost us to make our original steel one. We use it to take mold blanks from.

There is much more info under the appearance section about the pans and their development just do a search.

If you want a roll pan give me a call at 316-858-1197 with payment and shipping info. I'll post here a list of those who have paid and when we will go to production.

If you are considering a roll pan order it now or you will have to wait till we get the next batch of orders and that could be months away.

If one of you would start a similar thread under the appearance section we might get this done faster. I can't start it and stay within the rules of the site.

I will take one just let us know when they are ready.

I'm in for one and possibly a second as well.

count me in how do i pay?

Count me in for one, also.  Please email me with price and payment details.

Michael

you guys in or what?? the only order in is mine... :sigh:

BSER, you may want to post your paypal email account info :)

Archived