Anyone Interested in BSER Rollpan??

383ss

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I tried calling yesterday but got no answer  :nonod: ...must be closed for the weekend....

got 2 orders here ready to pay.... so I sent an email too

Brian

I can't speak for BSer... but you might be too late. I know almost everyone that ordered already has theres and he makes them in batches to make it worth his while. You may have to wait untill the next time he gets the glass out. :dunno:

I tried calling yesterday but got no answer  :nonod: ...must be closed for the weekend....

got 2 orders here ready to pay.... so I sent an email too

Brian

I can't speak for BSer... but you might be too late. I know almost everyone that ordered already has theres and he makes them in batches to make it worth his while. You may have to wait untill the next time he gets the glass out. :dunno:

:confused: Yeah, I'm hoping thats not the case because my SS will be getting a complete repaint within the next couple months, and my buddies SS will gettin repaired for the hit & run via insurance soon also... so it sure would work out to have em... :wtf:

HEY BSer.....helllo......hellloo....hellloooo :seeya:

Hook it up, bro!! :ughdance:

Ok Ok :banghead:

I'll make a few more. I have 3 more orders now.

If you want one before this fall get em ordered now. Motocross season gets cranking soon and I just won't have time to do anymore until summers over; all my weekends will be taken.

Last chance; I'll probably get them built next weekend, so you have about a week and a half to confirm your order.

You can contact me at 316-858-1197

Thanks Bob

This thing has grown fangs ...how did I ever let you guys talk me into this :dupe:

JMO but these pans are really not all there cacked up to be, or worth the $300 I paid for it! I'd have a hard time selling something like this that needs so much work to make it look right for $300. I'd just feel bad when someone like myself bought one thinking they were recieveing a really great piece and goes WTF!!!

I almost waved back at my roll pan when I opened the box!

I have built about 50 of these and that's the first negative comment i have recieved. In fact just the opposite is normal.

If you don't like it send it back and I'll refund your money.

I make these things by request; it's not how I make my living. I try to make them as nice as possible but they are not perfect. They take a lot of time and energy and I don't make much off of them; in fact if you count what I normally make an hour I lose money on every one.

Anyone else have a problem? Let me know.

Don't take it personally Bob... Jon has a background in body work and he spotted things I never would have seen on mine. His blessing (and his curse) is having an eye for that type of thing, but its nothing a little sanding and a thin coat of body filler won't correct.

I understand the economy of scale... its not like you're mass producing these so obviously we pay a little more due to the low production numbers, its something I can understand and deal with. :cheers:

I had to do a lot of body work to fit the edges and get low spots out. But you have to figure that since anything done with fiberglass has these problems. I'm just meticulous with everything i do though, but i thought the roll pans turned out nice.

Nice job Bob! Next time around I might get a couple more off of you.

I have three orders and I'm planning on building them this weekend. If you have any interest in one place your order now I won't be building more for several months. I can probably get 2 or 3 more done this weekend.

Last chance -- pm me by Friday if you are interested.

Archived