Lifted, low mileage Silverado HD on E-Bay

tbyrne

My 2002 Silverado HD is on E-Bay... again. The winning bidder from the last auction didn't come through so I'll have to take care of things with that.

Silverado2004side.jpg

silveradorear.jpg

It's time to sell my lifted 2002 Silverado HD so it's listed on E-Bay with no reserve. Here is a quick rundown -

This truck is powered by GM's 8.1 liter (496) big block. It sends power through an Allison 5 speed automatic transmission and then on to a set of Yukon brand 4.56 gears.

Modifications include -

Performance -

Volant induction, ported throttlebody, Poweraid throttlebody spacer, The Other Guys mid-length headers, Corsa muffler/tips with custom dual tailpipes, Direct Hits Ignition. Comp Cam, Crane 8.1 ratio roller rockers, AS+M billet aluminum valve cover spacers and Westers'custom programming.

Suspension and Appearance -

The front of the truck was raised with a 6.5" Full Throttle lift, GM's "green keys" and the torsion bars were cranked up to get a total front lift of about 8.5" The rear was lifted with a set of 4" Deaver springs and a 2.5" block. This helps clear a set of 37x13.5/17 ProComp Xterrain tires are wrapped around 17x8.5" Weld Evo Renegade XT wheels. Other appearance mods include - Westin step bars, PIAA airdam with 40 series driving lights, clear corner lights, billet grills, 20% tint, Stage I HID low beams and a polished driveshaft. The frame was also treated to a coat of POR-15 for a clean look and protection from the elements. The bed is protected by a spray in bed liner.

A Mag-Hytec differential cover dresses up the rear and makes rearend fluid changes easier. All of the badges and decals have been removed.

Interior -

Custom leather interior and Delphi XM satellite radio receiver.

I purchased this vehicle in the Fall of 2002. It had 7000 miles on the odometer and came with a Salvage title. The previous owner got water in the intake and blew the motor. I put a new 8.1 in this truck and did the performance mods at the same time. The lift, gears, wheels/tires have been on the truck since the Spring of 2004. They have about 4-5000 miles on them.

Other -

This truck also has a hitch and electric brake controller

More pictures can be seen in the listing -

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...TRK%3AMESE%3AIT

2005 Duramax power Sierra HD - MANY mods going on now!

2002 8.1 Silverado HD - Full Throttle lift, 37" tires, 4.56 gears, Comp Cam, TOG headers, Volant induction plus more! - for sale!

2002 8.1 Suburban -Intercooled Whipple supercharger, 22" wheels/tires + more - 407hp/558 ft-lb torque at the rear wheels - 13.93 @ 95.79 MPH - sold!

www.tbyrnemotorsports.com

Archived