hello i have a few ?

Radix comes complete, you don't really "need" anything per se.

However, if you wanted it to go even faster, I'd get a smaller pulley + a custom tune (tune is needed if you go to a smaller pulley), at least a muffler change, and probably some mid to full length headers. After that, a shift kit, larger tranny cooler (factory one will not do the job of cooling needed with a supercharger), and maybe a 2600-3000 stall.

i would go with the trans-go shift kit....smaller pulley....custom tune.....trans cooler wouldnt hurt....but i have to tell ya....if you decide to go with the higher stall...and you have the 4l60e, plan on buying a new trans in six months to a year. alot of people may argue that point, but i have to tell ya...supercharger+shift kit+higher stall=less money in your bank account!

what everyone just said... id get a shift kit and a custom tune for bare minimum though.. you might wanna be a little more specific though... how much your willing to spend and what type of gains you want... jmo

btw... this is somewhat off topic.. but a smaller pulley is better than bigger?

My daily driver setup as per sig below. I am staying with the stock exhaust unless I can find an aftermarket performance muffler that is just as quiet (I hate noise).

Take a similar approach (heads won't be necessary) and you should be good to go. My truck is now pretty much everything I wanted it to be. :chevy:

Archived