WHICH IS THE BEST BRAND OF HEADERS?

I just had TOG headers installed about a week ago. They add great power and noise. SOunds like a totaly diffrent truck. THe install was wabout 7 hours from a professional performance shop. Kind of Crappy. But I love them and feel they were def the way to go. I also got them ceramic coated.

I just had TOG headers installed about a week ago. They add great power and noise. SOunds like a totaly diffrent truck. THe install was wabout 7 hours from a professional performance shop. Kind of Crappy. But I love them and feel they were def the way to go. I also got them ceramic coated.

if i may ask since i am looking to do an exhuast on my truck what was the price with the ceramic coating and a number i can call to order thanks

ps no caps used :yellow_loser:

i have the asm headers.  i really like them but the flanges that you weld on are crappy.  and the bolts are hard to get to.  but other than that they are good.

i liked your headers too, until i got near the collectors. those f**king things are a pain in the a**.. :jester:

i have the asm headers.  i really like them but the flanges that you weld on are crappy.  and the bolts are hard to get to.  but other than that they are good.

i liked your headers too, until i got near the collectors. those f**king things are a pain in the a**.. :jester:

waaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :nopity::jester:

Yes, the TOG's were fairly easy to install. I could install both sides from up top in the engine as opposed to my old ones (LaPole headers) that I had to install the drivers side from below so I needed 2 people for that. Pretty straightforward but I let the exhaust shop weld them up since I was doing dual exhaust setup and also going to 3" pipes. So I don't know if it's a true bolt on or not to the factory crossover.

The flange is much thicker than other headers I've seen which is better for supercharged applications or so I've heard. I've had no problems with them and I also recommend you get the Stage 8 locking bolt kit so you don't always have to retighten the screws later. I chose this route because once the Whipple was mounted I had no way of accessing the passenger side header bolts.

00z71sierra

Archived