Big Eaton S/C boost

NateZ

Keep in mind the new Cobras have forged bottom ends from the factory along with obvious lower compression. My buddy that has an 03' is always showing me stuff that's available for them. They're a pretty stout motor.

:withstupid: those cobras are pretty tough, I'm looking forward to see what the new SVT cobra is going to come with

Cobras also have composite rotors in their eaton blowers which allows them to spin faster and create a bit less heat. Also on the cobras you change the lower pulley which doesn't decrease the surface area of the belt on the blower pulley therefore you can spin it faster w/o belt slippage because more of the belt is actually in contact with the blower(upper) pulley. Also a change in the lower pulley size makes more of a difference in how fast the blower will spin than a change in the upper pulley will.

Cobras also have a bigger intercooler under the blower which allows them to dissipate more heat so you can run more boost safely. Also as zippy said they are only 4.6L which is easier to fill than 6.0L :)

Aaron

Cobras also have composite rotors in their eaton blowers which allows them to spin faster and create a bit less heat.  Also on the cobras you change the lower pulley which doesn't decrease the surface area of the belt on the blower pulley therefore you can spin it faster w/o belt slippage because more of the belt is actually in contact with the blower(upper) pulley.  Also a change in the lower pulley size makes more of a difference in how fast the blower will spin than a change in the upper pulley will.

Cobras also have a bigger intercooler under the blower which allows them to dissipate more heat so you can run more boost safely.  Also as zippy said they are only 4.6L which is easier to fill than 6.0L  :)

Aaron

Aaaahhhhh.......

Nate

Archived