Monitor Pics

dounome

I think that is the same monitor that was posted a couple weeks ago that was on EBAY.

Does it fit well around the console? How much was it and does it have a good screen?

Nice install!! And I love the gas pedal, Do you have Baby Moon caps and a beer keg gas tank? :crackup:

JOSH

I made this 6 months ago and just now got pics up. That is far from anything that they sell on EBAY, I was pretty pissed when I saw that crap on EBAY. I made this one from masionite (not sure on spelling) and bodyfiller. Just like the one 6.0SS made for his, I used the same screen too, 7" screen by Alpine. Thanks it came out really good and Im pretty happy with it. I was thinking of making a few more and maybe sell them to SS guys only. Not trying to polish my own knob, but the one thats on EBAY looks pretty gay, not very flush.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice Job, looks familiar!!!! LOL,

I just got done making one for Jim7 and it turned out great but the pictures he sent me once he put it in are bad, still trying to get a good one from him, but here is what he sent me!! Can some one brighten this up for me on a photo editor??

652077_42_full.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived