***Official***

r8rs4lf

Alright, I just got back from the Starbucks where us L.A. county people will meet up.

Starbucks

5378 W. Rosecrans Avenue

Hawthorne, California

Mapquest

It's in a pretty big shopping center, so parking should not be an issue in the morning. According to Mapquest, it will take us 30 minutes to get to Woodland Hills from there. So if the I.E. guys are leaving around 9:00am, I would say for us L.A. County people to be at the Starbucks at around 9:15ish. From there I'll figure out where Dylan and his group are and we'll meet up somewhere before rolling to the meeting spot. I talked to WickedSS and she is cool with that spot. So for now, it's me, Mando, and WickedSS. Eric hasn't chimed in on this thread so I don't know if he is going.

Late- Alex

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hes too busy w/ that mustang of his :crazy:

Sounds like a plan Alex. Sorry I didn't get back to you today... its been crazy at work. This is gonna be awesome to see that many SS's cruising into the meet... we'll show those 'regular' chevy guys a thing or two! :thumbs:

well chase... just cuz you don't have your truck doesn't mean youre not welcome... plus this is going to be a monthly thing from now on so it'd be a good chance for you to come and get to know everyone.

If you still want to go let me know and I'll either let you ride shotgun w/ me or one of the other guys would be willing to take you. :thumbs:

thanks dylan, that pretty nice of you, I would be pretty sad seeing all those nice looking trucks without having mine, i am so stressed out right now. i am having my truck taken to a trans shop tommorrow , AAA is picking it up at the dealer and taking it to a good trans shop , i wish this money could be going to a set of rims or a blower, i am just pissed all this is just crap( or should i say my luck). I have your number ill give you a call saturday and let you know for sure .

Sup  Alex??? :cheers:

So do ya know how many LA guys are gunna meet at the starbucks this Sunday??

As far as I know, it's just me, you, and WickedSS unless some people show up on their own. Anyone figure out what we might be getting into after or are we just going to figure it out while we're there? Hopefully I can get a ride in one of the SS's attending with a shift kit and servos installed. That might be my next mod. :D

Late- Alex

good news today my chevy dealer called today and they are going to cover it :D i am so happy today YES!!! i just have to buy a valve body and they will fix it, i couldnt be more happy i am actually pleased to say that my gm service manager is the coolest guy so i am going to make this one guys yess!!!

good news today my chevy dealer called today and they are going to cover it :D i am so happy today YES!!! i just have to buy a valve body and they will fix it, i couldnt be more happy i am actually pleased to say that my gm service manager is the coolest guy so i am going to make this one guys yess!!!

did you have to donate to his favorite charity or something? :pop:

he likes me because when i had my tahoe i would always take it there, and it had my golf clubs in it all the time because i used to play alot of tournaments and skins game's i guess he just likes golf but i try to be as nice as possible. Anyways its at the local chevy around here( i dont want to give up the name until everything is finished because some stupid crap happened yesterday). Anyway just got back from getting the parts and they said the truck should be ready tommorrow ,i think he deserves a tip though.

Archived