Going to Queenstown Maryland

I have been watching the weather and it is starting to look good to take the SS to maryland this weekend. I will be leaving sat morning and returning sunday. I hope the weather stays good.

Any body on this site in the area ??????

I have been watching the weather and it is starting to look good to take the SS to maryland this weekend. I will be leaving sat morning and returning sunday. I hope the weather stays good. 

I am in Annapolis! It is only supposed to be cold. We are getting the rain now.

The weather looks good. So the SS is going, It has been sitting in the garage too long. :D

I will have to head back Sunday morning. :uhoh: It looks like a snow storm is going to hit us Sunday evening back in Wilkes Barre Pa. (206 miles north)

Aspentaylor If I had more time Sunday I would have drove into Annapolis. :driving:

I was out Vegas 2 weeks ago and I Ran into (SKC2121) Chris from Las Vegas.

I wish i stayed longer in Queenstown Md. It would have been cool to meet my first female SS owner. :banghead: I will post next time i am heading down that way. I travel to Maryland a lot in the spring and summer. :cheers:

I wish i stayed longer in Queenstown Md. It would have been cool to meet my first female SS owner. :banghead: I will post next time i am heading down that way. I travel to Maryland a lot in the spring and summer. :cheers:

Sounds good to me. I am about 30 minutes or less from there. Shoot me an email next time u head down.

Archived