Silver Z06 pictures (from L.A. Auto Show)

adams2003

I will have that one day :sigh:

I have to stop spending all my money on the SS. :D

Yeah... good luck with that... I've decided to stop modding the SS and sell it about a dozen times.....

Then I installed headers last weekend, ordered a roll pan, scheduled my window tint, ordered some of my audio stuff, and started looking seriously into FI systems. :banghead:

'

I feel ya on that one. :cheers:

Those are some nice pics. I would buy the new Z06 over the new Viper any day! Have you all read the new stats in this month's C&D? Z06 blows the Viper away considering the price paid....Check it out! :) Personally I like the look of the Z06 over the Viper!

To bad the dealers are going to put a huge price adder on them! :mad:

I'll get one after all the guys with more $$$ then brains buy one..... :yellow_loser:

It's going to be one sweet car....Black on Black for me in early 2006..:fingersx:

I heard the price will be close to a loaded out C6 Vert'........ :dunno:

Yeah... good luck with that... I've decided to stop modding the SS and sell it about a dozen times.....

Then I installed headers last weekend, ordered a roll pan, scheduled my window tint, ordered some of my audio stuff, and started looking seriously into FI systems. :banghead:

:withstupid:

Everytime I think about selling it, I end up buying more stuff for it a couple days later. :banghead:

You and me both! I cannot wait until I have the Z06 in my driveway along w/ a 911 turbo w/ the deveated interior! And if I push it maybe the Spider w/ the F1 package.... maybe that is just in my dreams!

thinking of having your dream car.... how's the baseball thing going for ya?

Well about two weeks ago I would have told you something different, but as of right now its going great. I stopped playing about 4 months ago (just got tired of playing college baseball because the politics and bs is the same as in high school). Up until two weeks ago I thought I was done with baseball for good, but I was offered a couple of jobs. I was offered a spot on this independent team in Fullerton (for those that dont know, independent ball is minor leageaue ball, but its not affiliated with a team) and I was told by a scout for the padre's that's been following me for a couple of years that he's been telling the general manager for the padres about me and he want's me to come to a private tryout in Arizona so the GM can see me and he gaurente's me if I perform like he's seen me before that theyl sign me right there and Ill stay in Arizona for extended spring training. So hopefully ill be playing single A for the Padres in a couple of months. :thumbs:

Archived