Wasted a Pontiac Grand Prix GT tonight

fast4popper

So one fo my employees has a 2000 Grand Prix GT, we have been heckling back and forth for a while and tonight I asked him if we were gonna run them or what? He shrugged it off and we went our seperate ways. So I turned around and followed him. We were throttling it back and forth for a while and finally the stretch of road we needed came up ahead and he tried to pass, to no avail though, the SS kicked his a$$. So we went at it again, same results, my tailights in his windshield. so I followed him home and asked if that was all he had? he said that is all he wanted to give it. I told him his floor board got in the way of his gas pedal :jester: . Anyway I know it isnt much of a kill, but it is the first "official" kill in the SS for me. and besides it seems as though most of them GP owners are arrogant pricks. (not all of them, as I know there are a few on this board).

Thought I would share my story with you all...

My dad has a Gran Prix GT, they are high 15-low 16 second cars at best. 200 HP n/a v-6. The supercharged GTP has 240 hp.

I know what you are saying, it just seems as though the GP kids think that their cars are the performance monsters of the world, Also I have wasted a GTP with my Daytona IROC R?T hands down. I just thought it was a FUNNY kill for a 6000 pound truck to beat this Pontiac :yellow_loser: .

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
besides it seems as though most of them GP owners are arrogant pricks. (not all of them, as I know there are a few on this board). 

Thought I would share my story with you all...

Its funny you say this becasue i've been to a few other fourms and GP owners were also mentioned for being pricks there :lol:

Its jus cuz we love our cars so damn much tho<3

A gtp would have been closer, but still not a feat for even a stock SS.  A straight gp is easy pickins.  A kill is kill, though.

I know its easy pickins but it is like the first virgin you take, might not be much but worth braggin about. This was my first kill.

• 2 weeks later...

I raced a newer Grand Prix GT yesterday four times. Three times from a dead stop until about 75mph each time, and one roll on from about 25mph.

I beat him 2 or 3 lengths each time, depending on the launch, I spun once and beat him by two lengths, the other two times a solid three lengths +.

Work van, 5.9, 3.91 posi.

:crackup:

I won't tell you how many unsuspecting ricers I have gotten, ladders on roof and all.

When the van is empty I can break the tires loose during roll-ons fairly easily, but loaded it bites pretty good.

I wonder what it weighs?

the main thing that was holding back the latest gtp with the series 3 engine was the trans. the torque management was so harsh in them that they could barely beat a series 2 supercharged. with some trans mods and the torque management turned off they are considerably better. the gt however is childs play.

Archived