New SSS Owner!!!

Stiff1

I just bought a 2003 Silverado SS yesterday! :cool: It's black with tinted windows, spray in bed liner, and chrome wheels. It only has 13000 miles and it is in perfect shape. Since I bought it from a dealer, I don't know who the previos owner was, but it seems like they took great care of it. I can't believe how great this truck is. I have been waiting since the end of october for my dealer to find one, and they found the perfect one. I am planning on quite a few mods, and I can't wait to get started on them.

:cheers:

I just bought a 2003 Silverado SS yesterday! :cool:  It's black with tinted windows, spray in bed liner, and chrome wheels.  It only has 13000 miles and it is in perfect shape.  Since I bought it from a dealer, I don't know who the previos owner was, but it seems like they took great care of it.  I can't believe how great this truck is.  I have been waiting since the end of october for my dealer to find one, and they found the perfect one.  I am planning on quite a few mods, and I can't wait to get started on them.

:cheers:

CONGRATS and ENJOY :)

Archived