Decal

Aspentaylor

What do u guys think I should put on the top of my windshield?  I was thinking about getting a decal that says SexySilverado.... or something close to that.  I need some "girly" ideas.  Nothing that screams "guy."   Let me know what you all think....

I would not put anything on the windshield i would just put the silverado ss decal on the back window. If you can get a custom plates from DMV how about HERSS,

HER SS, Taylors SS, Well its just a thought

c/ya Taylor

Thanx for the ideas. I already have a custom plate. it says ASPEN. Go figure!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if you really wanted to attract attention you could put:

HooterliciouSS

on the windshield, but that may be pushing it a bit! I agree with the Silverado SS decal. They are everywhere.... and a natural selection.

It's a classy truck, so try to keep it that way! That's the best advice I can offer....

by the way, welcome to the site!

:seeya:

Well, if you really wanted to attract attention you could put:

HooterliciouSS

on the windshield, but that may be pushing it a bit! I agree with the Silverado SS decal. They are everywhere.... and a natural selection.

It's a classy truck, so try to keep it that way! That's the best advice I can offer....

by the way, welcome to the site!

:seeya:

Thanx!

That decal would attract attention, but the ss does that already! I have decided i want to get the silveradoss decal. i just have to buy it now. Most probably will wait until summer-SS is extremely dirty right now!

Archived