One REALLY messed up SS

FlyinTurbo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's funny how those A!@@ H*()&s critisizes our trucks with phrase's like "that truck is not worth 40k" Any of you guys think that a Golf/rabbit/GTI what ever they want to call it these days is worth over 29k. In my personal opinion, I was still looking for the rest of the car. :crackup:

It's funny how those A!@@ H*()&s critisizes our trucks with phrase's like "that truck is not worth 40k" Any of you guys think that a Golf/rabbit/GTI what ever they want to call it these days is worth over 29k. In my personal opinion, I was still looking for the rest of the car.  :crackup:

Last thing i want here is for you guys to get into a pissing match about the vehicles.

The SS is 'overpriced' at $40k, which is why the majority of us have negotiated a price MUCH lower then the asking price. Also keep in mind that you can pick up a used GTI/Jetta/Golf for mid to low teens that, with a few (under a grand) mods, run mid 13s and get 28 mpg while being daily driveable and reliable. Granted, you can throw a ton of mulch into the back but you also don't have the same driving reward as you do driving a quick, nimble car.

Enjoy the post for what it is...someone making a drunken mistake.

It's funny how those A!@@ H*()&s critisizes our trucks with phrase's like "that truck is not worth 40k" Any of you guys think that a Golf/rabbit/GTI what ever they want to call it these days is worth over 29k. In my personal opinion, I was still looking for the rest of the car.  :crackup:

Last thing i want here is for you guys to get into a pissing match about the vehicles.

The SS is 'overpriced' at $40k, which is why the majority of us have negotiated a price MUCH lower then the asking price. Also keep in mind that you can pick up a used GTI/Jetta/Golf for mid to low teens that, with a few (under a grand) mods, run mid 13s and get 28 mpg while being daily driveable and reliable. Granted, you can throw a ton of mulch into the back but you also don't have the same driving reward as you do driving a quick, nimble car.

Enjoy the post for what it is...someone making a drunken mistake.

Sorry! Just defending myself against the import world!! I can't help myself!!

Buy :flag:

Peace!!

Archived