One REALLY messed up SS

FlyinTurbo

It's funny how those A!@@ H*()&s critisizes our trucks with phrase's like "that truck is not worth 40k" Any of you guys think that a Golf/rabbit/GTI what ever they want to call it these days is worth over 29k. In my personal opinion, I was still looking for the rest of the car.  :crackup:

Last thing i want here is for you guys to get into a pissing match about the vehicles.

The SS is 'overpriced' at $40k, which is why the majority of us have negotiated a price MUCH lower then the asking price. Also keep in mind that you can pick up a used GTI/Jetta/Golf for mid to low teens that, with a few (under a grand) mods, run mid 13s and get 28 mpg while being daily driveable and reliable. Granted, you can throw a ton of mulch into the back but you also don't have the same driving reward as you do driving a quick, nimble car.

Enjoy the post for what it is...someone making a drunken mistake.

Sorry! Just defending myself against the import world!! I can't help myself!!

Buy :flag:

Peace!!

Or Canadian in our case. :crackup:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What do you think will have to be repaired?

I wasnt gonna say anything but for what comes with my truck, 29k is not overpriced at all. Those damn golf things look disgusting and sometimes sound disgusting. No matter how cheap the mods are for it and how fast it will go, its still lacking in the appearance section, horriblly.

Sorry, I tried not to say anything but the argument is so pathetic on their side.

What do you think will have to be repaired?

I wasnt gonna say anything but for what comes with my truck, 29k is not overpriced at all. Those damn golf things look disgusting and sometimes sound disgusting. No matter how cheap the mods are for it and how fast it will go, its still lacking in the appearance section, horriblly.

Sorry, I tried not to say anything but the argument is so pathetic on their side.

And the arguement goes both ways. $40k is some serious coin for a 'truck' when 'those guys' (me included) could see plunking down that kinda bank on a used M3 or something equally as fun.

I drive an SS because its at the top of the heap for performance and handling while not forgetting its a truck! I own a few VWs because they are a delight to drive while not breaking the bank for mod dollars.

So, keep the comments to yourself as I have said before. This is a truck site... I posted the link because its about the very truck most of us drive. I didn't ask for commentary on VWs.

Regardless WHAT you choose to drive, and how fast you choose to drive and even in what condition you choose to drive...... driving while not in control of your senses (drunk) is just plain stupid....!! :banghead:

But I'm sure by now, Mr. Black SS driver knows that all too well!! $$ ching.. ching $$

To quote my ole buddy Forrest Gump, "stupid is as stupid does" :driving:

But I'm sure by now, Mr. Black SS driver knows that all too well!! $$ ching.. ching $$

:crackup:

$40k is some serious coin for a 'truck'

Why do you keep saying that? Its not even close to 40k. And this is a forum and the comments will not be kept to myself. Dont start an arguement and then in the same post, tell everyone not to argue.

:crackup:

$40k is some serious coin for a 'truck'

Why do you keep saying that? Its not even close to 40k. And this is a forum and the comments will not be kept to myself. Dont start an arguement and then in the same post, tell everyone not to argue.

I totally agree! "Freedom of speech" must not be an option in AZ! :D Maybe he should trade in his SSS for Toureg!! :jester: After all they cheaper to mod.

DSC02073.jpg

what kind/size wheels are those? i really like em, might have to pick up a set

I just saw a set of those wheels on ebay. and if i remember right they were going for $700.00 with tires. do a search under 22" wheels. :thumbs:

Here is the link and the size is 23"

23" wheels

Archived