jesse james SS

jgrahamr

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Meet Jesse in 1994 at Longbeach bike show, he didn't get a lot of respect from the guys there....ie Ron Simms, Paul Yaffe ( kinda grew up with Paul in Paridise Valley, Az he's a cool cat), they all thought he was a flake. I guess someone saw something in the guy, he has put some cash in his pockets! Its a dog eat dog world, and Jesse learned how to get to the top I guess. I doubt someone else decided too just make him into a bigshot, he had to do a little work to get there. Just my .02

I guess someone saw something in the guy, he has put some cash in his pockets! Its a dog eat dog world, and Jesse learned how to get to the top I guess. I doubt someone else decided too just make him into a bigshot, he had to do a little work to get there. Just my .02

I'm not gonna get on my soapbox and Jesse-bash... the guy has done well for himself and you can't knock him for being sucessful. My thing is that people refer to him as some kind of master mechanic/fabricator... he isn't. Hes an OK welder and shaper... as far as the mechanical stuff I wouldn't let him change my oil.

The guys real name isn't Jesse James... just a marketing gimmic... like most of the things about him. Hes great at marketing himself and making an image people will buy into. More power to him... :yellow_loser:

i agree 100% with dylan, the guy is GREAT at marketing himself but as far as his fab work and whole not....its a 20 ft. job. dont get me wrong i wish i could be 1/2 as successful as that man, but he (in my opinion) is a sell out, and all he is doing is marketing himself and not what he did...personally i dont like his bikes but the immage he created takes a lot of people back to the hell angles kinda biker and everyone has respect for that kinda guy and everyone wants to be like that.

just my .02

Why are you guys bashing him he dose some great work and he fabs his own fenders,gastanks and fenders there are not to many guys that do that. Plus if you where in his shoes you would be doing the same thing to make as much money as possible.

Archived